1. I began with a precut white card base and used my scallop edge punch by Fiskars on the right side of the card. I made sure to only cut the front piece.
2. I then trimmed out a piece of blue paper and added a faux stitched border with a white gel pen.
3. I like silver and blue together, so I decided to use my silver glitter embossing powder and a congratulations stamp by Avery Elle at the bottom of the blue paper.
4. I made my shaker window out of a shimmery silver cardstock, an old report cover, and foam. I also used my circle die set by Sizzix.
4. I cut out a white circle and used a butterfly stamp in the center. I used the same embossing powder here that I used with the sentiment.
5. I placed a bunch of flower sequins in silver and blue colors inside the window and adhered it to the card.
6. I took a butterfly punch and punched one out using the blue paper. I wanted to give it some dimension, so I folded its wings up slightly and added small silver rhinestones down its center.
I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did! I appreciate you checking out my blog!